United Parcel Service (UPS) is an American company that transports packages. It is headquartered at Sandy Springs, Georgia, USA. The company founded in 1907. UPS also offers time-definite, money-back guarantee and small package delivery services. UPS provides an online portal for users and employees which is called UPSers login.
If you are a user of UPSers and do you want to forget your account password then, don’t worry. Here we are presenting a stepwise procedure to recover your account.
UPSers Forgot Your Password
Follow the step given here to change account credentials or recover your account:
- First of all, go to the UPSers login page through by clicking here.
- On this page, choose the ‘Reset My Password‘ or ‘Recover My ID‘ option given in bottom.
- If you have forgotten the password only, then select ‘Forget password’ and enter your User ID and registered an e-mail address and select submit.
- If you have forgotten user ID, then select respective option and entre registered email address and click on ‘submit’.
- After submitting it, you will receive an e-mail which contains your user Id or Password whichever you required.
- Additionally, you can set a new password by selecting the change password option.
Follow these simple steps to change or recover your UPSers employee account credentials and to take the benefits of all services. Note that, you can change or recover your account if you have registered your email address at the time of registration.